• Last Logged In: 24 Jan 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Nalle
    RE: Rhythm Music Player
    Hi again! So i tried this type of cmd in the Terminal! So here is the results, copy/pasted the code in term. Pressing enter. The rhythmBox starts, nothing is wrong so far. The i try to import file and map, nothing is working. The exact same problem again . Hmmm.. :( Nalle.
    Link to this post 30 Nov 11

Hi again!

So i tried this type of cmd in the Terminal!
    So here is the results, copy/pasted the code in term. Pressing enter. The rhythmBox starts, nothing is wrong so far.
    The i try to import file and map, nothing is working. The exact same problem again .

Hmmm.. :(

Nalle.

• Nalle
    Rhythm Music Player
    Greetings! I'm using Fedora 16, seemed awesome until now, I imported some music to my computer. The Rhythm Music Player isn't working properly. My problem is that when I'm trying to import music to Rhythm it wont work. I've tried my times and many different types of importation such as Import folder, import file, drag and drop etc.. Any solution ?
    Link to this post 26 Nov 11

Greetings!

I'm using Fedora 16, seemed awesome until now, I imported some music to my computer.
    The Rhythm Music Player isn't working properly.

My problem is that when I'm trying to import music to Rhythm it wont work.

I've tried my times and many different types of importation such as Import folder, import file, drag and drop etc..

Any solution ?

• Nalle
    RE: Dual monitors failture.
    I went over to Fendora 16. Seems freaking awesome. Fendora is so much better than Ubuntu.

I went over to Fendora 16. Seems freaking awesome.
    Fendora is so much better than Ubuntu.

• Nalle
    RE: Dual monitors failture.
    Okey, well i use a XFX Radeon 5870 xxx card and my CPU is a i5 lynnfield. And i got about 4 gig of ram, with good speed. I've been using Ubuntu many years before and it's always been working perfectly. The thing is that when i installed 11.10 it worked with dual monitors, BUT when i did the auto updates on my drivers my monitors got black for 2 sec and afterwards i had mirror image. So I'm pretty sure that it's something with my drivers. I installed any DE, but I'll try Gnome again, cuz it's the best for my choice of usage. Any clue how and where i can fix this?

Okey, well i use a XFX Radeon 5870 xxx card and my CPU is a i5 lynnfield.
    And i got about 4 gig of ram, with good speed.
    I've been using Ubuntu many years before and it's always been working perfectly.
    The thing is that when i installed 11.10 it worked with dual monitors, BUT when i did the auto updates on my drivers my monitors got black for 2 sec and afterwards i had mirror image. So I'm pretty sure that it's something with my drivers.

I installed any DE, but I'll try Gnome again, cuz it's the best for my choice of usage.

Any clue how and where i can fix this?

• Nalle
    Dual monitors failture.
    Greetings. I got some problems with my Ubuntu 11.10 computer. I just reinstalled it with the "new" OS. I've been rolling with Win7 for a while, because of BF3 and such. Anyways, I'm getting back in to the world of Linux. This is my problem. I got a 27 inch screen and a 24 inch screen. When i where in Win7 everything worked perfect. Just installed 11.10 and now dual monitors wont work. I'm getting a error message which is saying: required virtual size does not fit available size: requested=(3840, 1080), minimum=(320, 200), maximum=(1920, 1920). Please help me! Kind regard.
    Link to this post 24 Nov 11

Greetings.
    I got some problems with my Ubuntu 11.10 computer.
    I just reinstalled it with the "new" OS.
    I've been rolling with Win7 for a while, because of BF3 and such.
    Anyways, I'm getting back in to the world of Linux.

This is my problem.
    I got a 27 inch screen and a 24 inch screen.
    When i where in Win7 everything worked perfect. Just installed 11.10 and now dual monitors wont work.
    I'm getting a error message which is saying:

required virtual size does not fit available size: requested=(3840, 1080), minimum=(320, 200), maximum=(1920, 1920).

Please help me!

Kind regard.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board