• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 11 May 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Urbanik
    What is equivalent Windows program Cool Edit & Cool Edit Pro under Linux any distributions?
    What is Windows program Cool Edit & Cool Edit Pro equivalent under Linux any distribution. Please help and answer.
    Link to this post 11 May 12

What is Windows program Cool Edit & Cool Edit Pro equivalent under Linux any distribution. Please help and answer.

• Urbanik
    RE: Bootable partition FAT or NTFS in Slackware Linux
    To Richard Sims: listen sorry for the confusion but I meant here is whether the Slackware Linux can be installed FAT and NTFS and if it possible send me the step by step as we can.
    Link to this post 12 Apr 12

To Richard Sims: listen sorry for the confusion but I meant here is whether the Slackware Linux can be installed FAT and NTFS and if it possible send me the step by step as we can.

• Urbanik
    Sorry. Thanks.
    Link to this post 03 Jan 12

Sorry. Thanks.

• Urbanik
    Thans.

Thans.

• Urbanik
    Well as I take it I can mkfs to create a FAT partition or NTFS? For me it was logged as ROOT weaves, then that is typed cfdisk instead I have to type in mkfs? Please Reply

Well as I take it I can mkfs to create a FAT partition or NTFS? For me it was logged as ROOT weaves, then that is typed cfdisk instead I have to type in mkfs? Please Reply

• Urbanik
    RE: Slackware 1.00
    You know private or public server to download slackware 1.00. What I can doing now? Help me.
    Link to this post 20 Dec 11

You know private or public server to download slackware 1.00. What I can doing now? Help me.

• Urbanik
    Yes, I read in internet about UMSDOS & NTFS-3G. What it is UMSDOS & NTFS-3G and with what differ to FAT & NTFS. I'm sorry that I ask, because I beginner person and no have experience to Slackware Linux.

Yes, I read in internet about UMSDOS & NTFS-3G. What it is UMSDOS & NTFS-3G and with what differ to FAT & NTFS. I'm sorry that I ask, because I beginner person and no have experience to Slackware Linux.

• Urbanik
    OK. How to doing during instalation?

OK. How to doing during instalation?

• Urbanik
    RE: Slackware 1.00
    Yesterday, I sending mail to official Slackware web page and no answer. I know to be somewhere, but a do not find. Maybe whoever have in hard drive in private PC. Reply please

Yesterday, I sending mail to official Slackware web page and no answer. I know to be somewhere, but a do not find. Maybe whoever have in hard drive in private PC. Reply please

• Urbanik
    Bootable partition FAT or NTFS in Slackware Linux
    I want install Slackware Linux to alternative file system bootable FAT or NTFS. I know this system run slowly nevertheless to insall in this partitions because another operating systems "see" files. Mac OS and Microsoft DOS & Windows "don't see" partition ext's. How step by step install FAT (FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32) or NTFS file system in Slackware. In particular full installation in FAT32 or NTFS

I want install Slackware Linux to alternative file system bootable FAT or NTFS. I know this system run slowly nevertheless to insall in this partitions because another operating systems "see" files. Mac OS and Microsoft DOS & Windows "don't see" partition ext's. How step by step install FAT (FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32) or NTFS file system in Slackware. In particular full installation in FAT32 or NTFS

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board