• Last Logged In: 16 Sep 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • lord.t
    RE: Do you recommend "gsoap"?
    hi, yes , from its document: "The gSOAP tools provide a SOAP/XML-to-C/C++ language binding to ease the development of SOAP/XML Web services and client application in C and C++." it has an skeleton compiler that generates the web service server/client basic functions form a .h file.. and also the WSDL file. also uses Data Binding to process XML documents.. any idea? best regards
    Link to this post 16 Jun 09

hi,

yes , from its document: "The gSOAP tools provide a SOAP/XML-to-C/C++ language binding to ease the development of SOAP/XML Web services and client application in C and C++."

it has an skeleton compiler that generates the web service server/client basic functions form a .h file.. and also the WSDL file.
    also uses Data Binding to process XML documents..

any idea?
    best regards

• lord.t
    Do you recommend "gsoap"?
    hi, i want to know your opinions about "gsoap", base on your experiences? about its performance, stability, flexibility and security.. Do you recommend "gsoap" for a project with about 1000 client? My environment: C++, Linux best regards..
    Link to this post 14 Jun 09

hi,

i want to know your opinions about "gsoap", base on your experiences? about its performance, stability, flexibility and security..

Do you recommend "gsoap" for a project with about 1000 client?
    My environment: C++, Linux

best regards..

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board