• Last Logged In: 09 Dec 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • primecool
    How to install python scripts as ROOT?
    hello guys, I am using Linux Mint 13 and everytime I open the python scripts I have to define the path that is cd ~/Documents ./scriptname.py Can you guys help me find a way to install python scripts so that i can open it up in the terminal without defining the path.?
    Link to this post 08 Dec 12

hello guys,
    I am using Linux Mint 13 and everytime I open the python scripts I have to define the path that is

cd ~/Documents
    ./scriptname.py

Can you guys help me find a way to install python scripts so that i can open it up in the terminal without defining the path.?

• primecool
    RE: Lost Internet
    hello!!! guys!!! i am using backtrack 5, recently dual-booted with my windows.I have stuck up with my morzilla in linux.Its showing that all connection is Okay!!! i m getting message connected with my wired connection,but as soon as i start search in my morzilla it shows a message. "problem loading the page". please can anyone help me out with this problem.!
    Link to this post 10 Mar 12

hello!!! guys!!!

i am using backtrack 5, recently dual-booted with my windows.I have stuck up with my morzilla in linux.Its showing that all connection is Okay!!! i m getting message connected with my wired connection,but as soon as i start search in my morzilla it shows a message. "problem loading the page".

please can anyone help me out with this problem.!

• primecool
    RE: I need help installing apps
    I have many apps installed on my laptop in linux. And i m totally new to the world of Linux and i want to know that where to find my installed app to be in use for me.
    Link to this post 09 Mar 12

I have many apps installed on my laptop in linux. And i m totally new to the world of Linux and i want to know that where to find my installed app to be in use for me.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board