• Last Logged In: 11 May 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • remkade
    RE: Your experience learning linux?
    I'm specifically looking for the difficulties people have been having learning linux in order make it an easier process.
    Link to this post 11 May 12

I'm specifically looking for the difficulties people have been having learning linux in order make it an easier process.

• remkade
    Your experience learning linux?
    I'm doing some research on people's experiences learning linux, and I would really like to hear from new users and people that are already familiar with Linux. Here's my questions: 1. How difficult do you find learning linux? 2. Why are you learning linux? Are you trying to get a career doing linux? 3. Did you take any classes? If, so what did you like about them? What could be improved? 4. Did you purchase any books or other material to help you? 5. How have you practiced what you've learned? 6. Have you taken any tests or certifications to gauge your progress or certify your knowledge?
    Link to this post 10 May 12

I'm doing some research on people's experiences learning linux, and I would really like to hear from new users and people that are already familiar with Linux.

Here's my questions:

1. How difficult do you find learning linux?
    2. Why are you learning linux? Are you trying to get a career doing linux?
    3. Did you take any classes? If, so what did you like about them? What could be improved?
    4. Did you purchase any books or other material to help you?
    5. How have you practiced what you've learned?
    6. Have you taken any tests or certifications to gauge your progress or certify your knowledge?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board