• Last Logged In: 22 Aug 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • rumanfarrukh
    info about OS
    Dear Team : i am Ruman and want to install Linux but which OS will be suitable for my HP G72 120 SD laptop , why i want to download ? cause i want an OS which has no bugs and errors and keep me safe with various viruses, i use to watch movies and play games emailing social media and browsing , that's it kindly help me with this SYSTEM SPECS, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz, 2133 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.37, 4/7/2011 SMBIOS Version 2.6 Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB HDD 500 GB Display : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5430,Display Memory:1775 MB,Dedicated Memory:504MB, Shared Memory: 1271 MB [color=BLACK][b]I CAN GIVE YOU DXDIAG IF YOU WANT TO[/b][/color]
    Link to this post 22 Aug 12

Dear Team : i am Ruman and want to install Linux but which OS will be suitable for my HP G72 120 SD laptop , why i want to download ? cause i want an OS which has no bugs and errors and keep me safe with various viruses, i use to watch movies and play games emailing social media and browsing , that's it kindly help me with this

SYSTEM SPECS,
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz, 2133 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.37, 4/7/2011
    SMBIOS Version 2.6
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
    HDD 500 GB
    Display : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5430,Display Memory:1775 MB,Dedicated Memory:504MB,
    Shared Memory: 1271 MB

I CAN GIVE YOU DXDIAG IF YOU WANT TO

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board