• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 22 Aug 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • kzekanoski
    RE: Looking for a kernel developer/expert with SE Linux - anyone?
    I will start off by saying that I am a technical recruiter. This, in no way means that I am a technical person (which, I'm sure many of you already know). There is little that I actually understand in regards to the Linux Kernel. I can, however connect great companies to quality talent, which is why I am reaching out in this group. The company I am working with is a data warehouse company and they are seeking a Linux Kernel expert. They need someone who has a deep familiarity with SuSE Enterprise LINUX and RedHAT RHES. This person will have to analyze LINUX kernel dump images for root-cause failures and devise patches. He/she will also develop 'c' programs and write scripts to configure a system. If anyone is interested, I would love to be able to connect you with this company. Thank you!
    Link to this post 22 Aug 12

I will start off by saying that I am a technical recruiter. This, in no way means that I am a technical person (which, I'm sure many of you already know). There is little that I actually understand in regards to the Linux Kernel. I can, however connect great companies to quality talent, which is why I am reaching out in this group. The company I am working with is a data warehouse company and they are seeking a Linux Kernel expert. They need someone who has a deep familiarity with SuSE Enterprise LINUX and RedHAT RHES. This person will have to analyze LINUX kernel dump images for root-cause failures and devise patches. He/she will also develop 'c' programs and write scripts to configure a system. If anyone is interested, I would love to be able to connect you with this company. Thank you!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board