• Last Logged In: 04 Jan 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • HenryOrrin
    Sync iPad with LInux Box?
    Is it possible to sync a brand new iPad mini with a linux machine (music, pictures, movies)? If so, how?
    Link to this post 03 Jan 13

Is it possible to sync a brand new iPad mini with a linux machine (music, pictures, movies)? If so, how?

• HenryOrrin
    RE: Browsers for MintPPC/Linux Mint on PowerPC.
    Well I'm using a Linux Mint based system called MintPPC, but my version does not have the software center unfortunately, since version 11 crashes on boot with my system (problem with X11 drivers). I'll definitely try downloading and installing Firefox myself. Thanks!
    Link to this post 01 Jan 13

Well I'm using a Linux Mint based system called MintPPC, but my version does not have the software center unfortunately, since version 11 crashes on boot with my system (problem with X11 drivers). I'll definitely try downloading and installing Firefox myself. Thanks!

• HenryOrrin
    RE: Browsers for MintPPC/Linux Mint on PowerPC.
    And how do I go about that. The only PowerPC system I've seen to have Firefox officially supported is Ubuntu. Otherwise there's nothing else.
    Link to this post 01 Jan 13

And how do I go about that. The only PowerPC system I've seen to have Firefox officially supported is Ubuntu. Otherwise there's nothing else.

• HenryOrrin
    Browsers for MintPPC/Linux Mint on PowerPC.
    Hey guys, Just wondering if there are any other browsers available for MintPPC/Linux Mint, besides Iceweasel and Midori. Preferably one that has been altivec or vector accelerated.
    Link to this post 24 Dec 12

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there are any other browsers available for MintPPC/Linux Mint, besides Iceweasel and Midori. Preferably one that has been altivec or vector accelerated.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board