• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 27 Feb

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • who knew
    RE: Driver for Dell A920 All-in One printer( Solved)
    arochester, Thanks for the reply.Guess I need a new printer anyways.
    Link to this post 21 Feb

arochester, Thanks for the reply.Guess I need a new printer anyways.

• who knew
    Driver for Dell A920 All-in One printer( Solved)
    Trying to get the Dell A920 all-in-one printer to work so I can scan some pictures to use on profiles and such. Also to print error logs and what ever else strikes me. Have Debian-Squeeze (only OP system)on a 2002 Dell Dimension 8200 desktop. Only thing from searching is Dell is rebranded Lexmark. Went to Lexmark but no luck. Thanks in advance.
    Link to this post 16 Feb

Trying to get the Dell A920 all-in-one printer to work so I can scan some pictures to use on profiles and such. Also to print error logs and what ever else strikes me. Have Debian-Squeeze (only OP system)on a 2002 Dell Dimension 8200 desktop. Only thing from searching is Dell is rebranded Lexmark. Went to Lexmark but no luck. Thanks in advance.

• who knew
    RE: Hello,Everyone!
    Thanks,Istimsak Abdulbasir,and I like the adventure so far. Got firewall installed finally now to tackle the iptables. Till later, Be Happy and Have Fun. Who knew
    Link to this post 25 Jan 13

Thanks,Istimsak Abdulbasir,and I like the adventure so far. Got firewall installed finally now to tackle the iptables. Till later, Be Happy and Have Fun. Who knew

• who knew
    RE: Hello,Everyone!
    lzzy, thanks for the welcome and hope I can figure everything out on me own(lots of reading huh)but if I get stuck glade to know there's help. Now going to see about a firewall. Have fun, Who Knew
    Link to this post 24 Jan 13

lzzy, thanks for the welcome and hope I can figure everything out on me own(lots of reading huh)but if I get stuck glade to know there's help. Now going to see about a firewall. Have fun, Who Knew

• who knew
    Hello,Everyone!
    Just saying Hi! and a bit about my experiece getting here.Didn't get or mess with first computer till 2004,a dell running win.xp.Had to learn everthing including typing(thanks to Mavis Beacon)and thats not to bad. From day one heard the name Linux but never thought about it until a few years ago,while in you tube and accidentally started a Linux video.I got curious so decided to try it.For 4 months tried to get Debian or Ubuntu downloaded and installed but no dice.Was ready to give up but decided to try one more thing so(with permission) tryed another puter and bingo!down loaded and burnt Ubuntu to disk like a pro.In the meantime a friend gave me a 2009 laptop so stuck cd in and installed perfectly.The problem was not enough umph in the old desk top.Everythings working great at this time and I'm excited to start learning as much as possible.Till next time.Be good,Be happy and have fun. who knew
    Link to this post 22 Jan 13

Just saying Hi! and a bit about my experiece getting here.Didn't get or mess with first computer till 2004,a dell running win.xp.Had to learn everthing including typing(thanks to Mavis Beacon)and thats not to bad. From day one heard the name Linux but never thought about it until a few years ago,while in you tube and accidentally started a Linux video.I got curious so decided to try it.For 4 months tried to get Debian or Ubuntu downloaded and installed but no dice.Was ready to give up but decided to try one more thing so(with permission) tryed another puter and bingo!down loaded and burnt Ubuntu to disk like a pro.In the meantime a friend gave me a 2009 laptop so stuck cd in and installed perfectly.The problem was not enough umph in the old desk top.Everythings working great at this time and I'm excited to start learning as much as possible.Till next time.Be good,Be happy and have fun. who knew

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board