• Last Logged In: 02 Jun 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • gaga_220409
    hi everyone! help me plz
    elo! i've got a problem.. I hope you'll help me.. i tried to view my friend's video on her facebook but said i'd need to install flash player 10 so i did.. I clicked it and successfully installed it.. (it said).. it was saved on to 'user' folder.. now everything's really boring. i could see videos on youtube before but now :( no more.. i jst don't get what happened.. i've asked for my friends' help who are self-acclaimed GOOD technicians,,, but linux hasn't been nice to them.. :( my friends don't know how to uninstall the flash player 10. i jst want it deleted.. i hope you could help.. plzz.. plz.. :(
    Link to this post 23 May 09

elo! i've got a problem.. I hope you'll help me..

i tried to view my friend's video on her facebook but said i'd need to install flash player 10 so i did.. I clicked it and successfully installed it.. (it said).. it was saved on to 'user' folder..

now everything's really boring. i could see videos on youtube before but now :( no more.. i jst don't get what happened.. i've asked for my friends' help who are self-acclaimed GOOD technicians,,, but linux hasn't been nice to them.. :(

my friends don't know how to uninstall the flash player 10. i jst want it deleted.. i hope you could help.. plzz.. plz.. :(

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board