• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 10 Jul 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • er_pazzo
    What is the best Linux Distribution to virtualize my OS?!
    Hello to everyone, i'm looking for a Linux Distribution that permit me to transform my Desktop Pc in a Super Light and Fast PC were i can launch all the Virtual Machine that i need. for example i could launch a VM with smoothwall as Firewall, a VM with Win Server (or Linux equivalent if i could) with installe BugNet and SVN server and so on. someone can help me with my quest?! :)
    Link to this post 07 Jul 13

Hello to everyone, i'm looking for a Linux Distribution that permit me to transform my Desktop Pc in a Super Light and Fast PC were i can launch all the Virtual Machine that i need.
    for example i could launch a VM with smoothwall as Firewall, a VM with Win Server (or Linux equivalent if i could) with installe BugNet and SVN server and so on.
    someone can help me with my quest?! :)

• er_pazzo
    Good morning to everyone
    Hello to everyone, i'm a new user of this comunity and i'll we be happy to receive all the help that this comunity will give to me xD. have a good day :) P.s. If i could i'll be happy to help :)
    Link to this post 06 Jul 13

Hello to everyone, i'm a new user of this comunity and i'll we be happy to receive all the help that this comunity will give to me xD.
    have a good day :)

P.s. If i could i'll be happy to help :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board