• Last Logged In: 02 Feb 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • proopnarine
    RE: Translatio to bash shell script from windows shell
    Just try it! It might work, and then you can let us know. If it doesn't, post the output here.
    Link to this post 26 May 09

Just try it! It might work, and then you can let us know. If it doesn't, post the output here.

• proopnarine
    RE: Paper and book manager ?
    Well, since I'm not a Mac user, and probably many/most of the readers here are not, maybe you could be helpful by explaining what Papers does for you. I have several very large BibTeX databases, and I manage them all with Kbibtex. It's reasonably fast, handles large collections well, and even links automatically to a number of online citation databases for easy searching and downloading.
    Link to this post 25 May 09

Well, since I'm not a Mac user, and probably many/most of the readers here are not, maybe you could be helpful by explaining what Papers does for you. I have several very large BibTeX databases, and I manage them all with Kbibtex. It's reasonably fast, handles large collections well, and even links automatically to a number of online citation databases for easy searching and downloading.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board