• Last Logged In: 11 Nov 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Kurshlus
    Need help for VPS with 5 ip address
    Hello , I'm new on this forum and i need some help how use my VPS server with 5 ip. So what i need , i make on my PC virtual machine with 5 clone . So i need make on clones setup to 1 clone one 1 IP . I have VPS server with 5 Ip address ,have Ubuntu 12 .I install atm Openvpn on my VPS and on one clone i install setup openvpn and use 1 of 5 address and forking fine . So how can i use on rest clones rest IP. I try something but didn't resolved problem . To explain : 1 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.100 2 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.101 3 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.102 4 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.103 5 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.104 Thanks and i hope you can help me ... If need any more information ask me
    Link to this post 11 Nov 13

Hello ,

I'm new on this forum and i need some help how use my VPS server with 5 ip.

So what i need , i make on my PC virtual machine with 5 clone . So i need make on clones setup to 1 clone one 1 IP .

I have VPS server with 5 Ip address ,have Ubuntu 12 .I install atm Openvpn on my VPS and on one clone i install setup openvpn and use 1 of 5 address and forking fine .
    So how can i use on rest clones rest IP. I try something but didn't resolved problem .

To explain :

1 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.100
    2 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.101
    3 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.102
    4 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.103
    5 clone need use xxx.xxx.xxx.104

Thanks and i hope you can help me ...

If need any more information ask me

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board