• Last Logged In: 24 Dec 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Zagubadu
    Ubuntu Forgotten Admin and Root
    Basically one of my buddies bought a little crappy netbook, we are going to put windows xp on it but theres a problem... I could easily do this but everytime I makea bootable drive it doesn't work but works fine on any other system, NTFS,w.e the linux one is called i tried both. And I know the drive works fine on other computers. It says disk read error or soemthing when i try to boot from it. But if i could just get rid of this friggin passwords id be fine doin it a different way.
    Link to this post 24 Dec 13

Basically one of my buddies bought a little crappy netbook, we are going to put windows xp on it but theres a problem... I could easily do this but everytime I makea bootable drive it doesn't work but works fine on any other system, NTFS,w.e the linux one is called i tried both. And I know the drive works fine on other computers. It says disk read error or soemthing when i try to boot from it. But if i could just get rid of this friggin passwords id be fine doin it a different way.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board