• Last Logged In: 20 Jan

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • skartyk
    RE: Images are not showing in my website
    Hi, Thanks for the reply, Image location and folder permissions are seems fine. As we checked, cache is creating the images automatically in cache folder however the ownership permissions of those images are created as "nobody" user. If we give permission to those images forcefully as a normal user, its showing in the website for few minutes however after clearing the cache or refreshing the browser the cache is creating a new images and again the images are not showing in my website. Its shows only loading symbol continuously. Kindly advice.
    Link to this post 20 Jan

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,
    Image location and folder permissions are seems fine.

As we checked, cache is creating the images automatically in cache folder however the ownership permissions of those images are created as "nobody" user.

If we give permission to those images forcefully as a normal user, its showing in the website for few minutes however after clearing the cache or refreshing the browser the cache is creating a new images and again the images are not showing in my website. Its shows only loading symbol continuously.

Kindly advice.

• skartyk
    Images are not showing in my website
    Hi, We are using centos with magento application to run a website. Everything is finished and site is up, but images are not displaying properly its shows loading symbol. Can anyone help me??..
    Link to this post 13 Jan

Hi,

We are using centos with magento application to run a website. Everything is finished and site is up, but images are not displaying properly its shows loading symbol. Can anyone help me??..

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board