• Last Logged In: 23 Feb

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • iputakehanka
    RE: VictorLinux
    thanks. I did use a rw. will check website and post later.
    Link to this post 23 Feb

thanks. I did use a rw. will check website and post later.

• iputakehanka
    RE: VictorLinux
    I have Victor on a CD. Does it say to pick Lilo rather than Grub anywhere? Bear with me, please, the disk is a RW good disk. How do I do this? Sorry, but I am really a beginner.
    Link to this post 23 Feb

I have Victor on a CD. Does it say to pick Lilo rather than Grub anywhere? Bear with me, please, the disk is a RW good disk. How do I do this? Sorry, but I am really a beginner.

• iputakehanka
    VictorLinux
    Just installed victorlinux in old pc. think I did it right, but when I took the cd out and restarted, all I get is 01 01 01 01 etc. what tha???????????????????? help please. what did I do wrong. just beginning with Linux. want to learn. have several older pc that husband has fixed and want to use Linux.
    Link to this post 23 Feb

Just installed victorlinux in old pc. think I did it right, but when I took the cd out and restarted, all I get is 01 01 01 01 etc. what tha???????????????????? help please. what did I do wrong. just beginning with Linux. want to learn. have several older pc that husband has fixed and want to use Linux.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board