• Last Logged In: 08 Sep 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Tuxuser
    RE: Alterantive Dropbox Application
    Why thank you for a point in the right direction. Will see if its in my repo.
    Link to this post 06 Sep 12

Why thank you for a point in the right direction. Will see if its in my repo.

• Tuxuser
    Alterantive Dropbox Application
    I was wondering if anyone had seen an alternative to using the official dropbox application. I know their API is published but I have not seen one. Can't really switch to something else as me and a bunch of friends have a folder we all share for laughs. Thanks for anything you guys and gals say.
    Link to this post 03 Sep 12

I was wondering if anyone had seen an alternative to using the official dropbox application. I know their API is published but I have not seen one. Can't really switch to something else as me and a bunch of friends have a folder we all share for laughs. Thanks for anything you guys and gals say.

• Tuxuser
    Hello Everyone
    Greeting and salutations my fellow Linux users. I am still kinda new to Linux still after a full year in. I like to help others and maybe have stumbled upon a problem you have encountered so I could maybe steer you in the right direction. So hello everyone.
    Link to this post 03 Sep 12

Greeting and salutations my fellow Linux users. I am still kinda new to Linux still after a full year in. I like to help others and maybe have stumbled upon a problem you have encountered so I could maybe steer you in the right direction. So hello everyone.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board