Posted
  • deatharte
    RE: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
    Thank you sir.. SOLVED!
    Link to this post 12 Oct 10

Thank you sir.. SOLVED!

• deatharte
    RE: Cron Job
    Wow! Mr. mfillpot your great.. it helps me a lot.. thank you and god bless you!
    Link to this post 12 Oct 10

Wow! Mr. mfillpot your great..

it helps me a lot..

thank you and god bless you!

• deatharte
    syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
    [code] #!/bin/bash if [[ -e ${/fms2005/Sample/CronFlag.txt} ]] ; then echo data file does exist else echo data file does not exist fi [/code] Error Msg: Test.bsh: line 6: syntax error near unexpected token `fi' Test.bsh: line 6: `fi' what wrong with my script? Im connecting to our Solaris Server through xShell... thanks in advance...
    Link to this post 08 Oct 10

#!/bin/bash
    if [[ -e ${/fms2005/Sample/CronFlag.txt} ]] ; then
    echo data file does exist
    else
    echo data file does not exist
    fi

Error Msg:
    Test.bsh: line 6: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
    Test.bsh: line 6: `fi'

what wrong with my script?
    Im connecting to our Solaris Server through xShell...

thanks in advance...

• deatharte
    Cron Job
    Good day! How can i check the specific cron job is running? I'm planning to create a script which is do the checking if my cron job is running then if not, the script would execute the cron job again.. Thanks in advance! God bless you all!
    Link to this post 08 Oct 10

Good day!

How can i check the specific cron job is running? I'm planning to create a script which is do the checking if my cron job is running then if not, the script would execute the cron job again..

Thanks in advance!

God bless you all!

• deatharte
    RE: C++
    thx Mr. altNull it helps me a lot.. i gonna check that configuration.. thx again..
    Link to this post 12 Nov 09

thx Mr. altNull it helps me a lot.. i gonna check that configuration.. thx again..

• deatharte
    Mr. altNull, im using Code::Blocks now for testing.. after installing, ive created a C/C++ source code file then paste my c++ code. My Code: // i/o example #include using namespace std; int main () { int i; cout << "Please enter an integer value: "; cin >> i; cout << "The value you entered is " << i; cout << " and its double is " << i*2 << ".\n"; return 0; } after that... F9.. theres no result or output that generate... can you help me with this.. BTW, code block is great IDE.. nice suggestion.. ths!
    Link to this post 11 Nov 09

Mr. altNull, im using Code::Blocks now for testing.. after installing, ive created a C/C++ source code file then paste my c++ code.

My Code:
    // i/o example

#include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

int main ()
    {
    int i;
    cout << "Please enter an integer value: ";
    cin >> i;
    cout << "The value you entered is " << i;
    cout << " and its double is " << i*2 << ".\n";
    return 0;
    }

after that... F9..

theres no result or output that generate... can you help me with this.. BTW, code block is great IDE.. nice suggestion.. ths!

• deatharte
    RE: Linux or Windows?
    wow! Mr. GoinEasy9, what a trivia.. thats nice.. thanks for the info.

wow! Mr. GoinEasy9, what a trivia.. thats nice.. thanks for the info.

• deatharte
    i admit my mistake, hehe! Code::Blocks and Eclipse? ok let me try that.. thx Mr. altNull..GBY!

i admit my mistake, hehe! Code::Blocks and Eclipse? ok let me try that.. thx Mr. altNull..GBY!

• deatharte
    C++
    C++? what kind of C++ language linux developer used? i am totally comfused with the Visual, Turbo and Blah blah blah C++.. can you help me Linux brothers.. please id like to learn C++ but the Linux developers C++ or in other words Hacker programming language.. hehe! thanks in advanced and sorry for my english grammar.. :laugh:

C++? what kind of C++ language linux developer used? i am totally comfused with the Visual, Turbo and Blah blah blah C++.. can you help me Linux brothers.. please id like to learn C++ but the Linux developers C++ or in other words Hacker programming language.. hehe! thanks in advanced and sorry for my english grammar.. :laugh:

• deatharte
    RE: Linux or Windows?
    windows 2000 server is good.. but linux servers is great...

windows 2000 server is good.. but linux servers is great...

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board