• Last Logged In: 21 Sep 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Waderigga
    confused over application for game
    so i dont know alot about linux, its just what one of my room mates use on his computer and all the other comps are down, but thats not the point.... i downloaded a linux RPG named regnum online and finally after 2 hours of downloading it and i tried to open it it gave me a message saying this..... couldnt display " /home/wade/desktop/regnumonlineinstall_64 " also saying "there is no application installed for this file type" this actually happens to me every time i download a game on this computer and its annoying cause ive downloaded several games. any help would be appreciated
    Link to this post 12 Aug 09

so i dont know alot about linux, its just what one of my room mates use on his computer and all the other comps are down, but thats not the point....

i downloaded a linux RPG named regnum online and finally after 2 hours of downloading it and i tried to open it it gave me a message saying this.....

couldnt display " /home/wade/desktop/regnumonlineinstall_64 "
    also saying "there is no application installed for this file type"

this actually happens to me every time i download a game on this computer and its annoying cause ive downloaded several games.

any help would be appreciated

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board