This Week in Open Source News: 4 Ways to Build an Open Source Community, Change Healthcare Working With Hyperledger & More
This week in Linux and open source news, the Open Community Conference at Open Source Summit NA earlier this month provided useful ways to build open communities within an existing company, and more! read on to stay in the open source know.
1) Jono Bacon chaired the Open Community Conference at Open Source Summit North America. This list shares community management takeaways from one of his talks.
2) Change Healthcare CEO Neil de Crescenzo stated that the company is working together with both customers and organizations, such as the Linux Foundation's Hyperledger Project, to [increase] access to blockchain technology.
3) Dan Cauchy of AGL shares how The Linux Foundation community is building an open source platform so that can serve as the de facto industry standard.
How Open Source is Transforming the Automotive Industry- AutoBodyNews.com
4) "A critical flaw in the Linux kernel has finally been patched, two years after it was first discovered."
5) React to be licensed under the MIT open source license