"The Linux Kernel 3.13.9 is now available for the users and all the users of 3.13 kernel series must upgrade", announced Greg Kroah-Hartman.This Linux Kernel version comes with plenty of fixes and improvements. This article will guide you to install or upgrade to Linux Kernel 3.13.9 in your Ubuntu or Linux Mint system.
- x86: fix boot on uniprocessor systems
- Input: synaptics - add manual min/max quirk
- netfilter: nf_conntrack_dccp: fix skb_header_pointer API usages
- drm/i915: Undo gtt scratch pte unmapping again
- mm: close PageTail race
- Revert "xen: properly account for _PAGE_NUMA during xen pte translations"
- Input: mousedev - fix race when creating mixed device
- Input: synaptics - add manual min/max quirk for ThinkPad X240
- Input: cypress_ps2 - don't report as a button pads
- cgroup: protect modifications to cgroup_idr with cgroup_mutex
- random32: avoid attempt to late reseed if in the middle of seeding
- i2c: cpm: Fix build by adding of_address.h and of_irq.h
- ext4: atomically set inode->i_flags in ext4_set_inode_flags()
- net: mvneta: rename MVNETA_GMAC2_PSC_ENABLE to MVNETA_GMAC2_PCS_ENABLE
- net: mvneta: fix usage as a module on RGMII configurations
- xen/balloon: flush persistent kmaps in correct position
Read More at YourOwnLinux.