"The Linux Kernel 3.14.1 is now available for the users and all the users of 3.14 kernel series must upgrade", announced Greg Kroah-Hartman.This Linux Kernel version comes with plenty of fixes and improvements. This article will guide you to install or upgrade to Linux Kernel 3.14.1 in your Ubuntu or Linux Mint system.
- crypto: ghash-clmulni-intel - use C implementation for setkey()
- m68k: Skip futex_atomic_cmpxchg_inatomic() test
- futex: Allow architectures to skip futex_atomic_cmpxchg_inatomic() test
- ARC: [nsimosci] Change .dts to use generic 8250 UART
- iwlwifi: mvm: rs: fix search cycle rules
- net/at91_ether: avoid NULL pointer dereference
- rds: prevent dereference of a NULL device in rds_iw_laddr_check
- isdnloop: several buffer overflows
- isdnloop: Validate NUL-terminated strings from user.
- net: vxlan: fix crash when interface is created with no group
- xen-netback: disable rogue vif in kthread context
- netlink: don't compare the nul-termination in nla_strcmp
- ipv6: some ipv6 statistic counters failed to disable bh
- xen-netback: BUG_ON in xenvif_rx_action() not catching overflow
- xen-netback: worse-case estimate in xenvif_rx_action is underestimating
Read More at YourOwnLinux.