We are pleased to announce our new Issue 134 of openSUSE Weekly News.
- The openSUSE Project welcomes Jos Poortvliet as new Community Manager
- SUSE Studio: SUSE Gallery launch
- Michal Hrusecky: openSUSE Paste
- h-online/Thorsten Leemhuis: Kernel Log: Coming in 2.6.35 (Part 4) - Architecture and infrastructure
- Tuxradar: Reviewed: OpenSUSE 11.3
Like ever we have now finshed just the english Version under: http://en.opensuse.org/Weekly_news. From now on starts
the translating Process. You can see the actual results under: http://en.opensuse.org/Weekly_news#Translations. If any
Translation is ready the Translation Team moves the Language up to "Available".
No we hope you enjoy the reading :-)
Comments, News and Wishes can send to