We are pleased to announce our new Issue 136 of openSUSE Weekly News.
* KDE bug team asks for help on Friday 13th
* Andrew Wafaa: oSC10 – Conference Update
* h-online/Thorsten Leemhuis: Kernel Log: 2.6.36 development and new stable kernels and drivers
* IBMDeveloperWorks/Roderick W. Smith:Resizing Linux partitions, Part 1: Basics
* Novell Now Offers SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 & 11 on Amazon Web Services
Like ever we have now finshed just the english Version under: http://en.opensuse.org/Weekly_news. From now on starts
the translating Process. You can see the actual results under: http://en.opensuse.org/Weekly_news#Translations. If any
Translation is ready the Translation Team moves the Language up to "Available".
No we hope you enjoy the reading :-)
Comments, News and Wishes can send to