• Last Logged In: 19 May 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • proxy
    RE: Ubuntu 11.04 hd0 out of disk boot error
    Quote: Ain't it easier to reinstall the bootloader? Yes, I did but gave me the same problem..... :unsure: so the fresh install was the next in the to do list.:)
    Link to this post 20 May 11

Quote: Ain't it easier to reinstall the bootloader?

Yes, I did but gave me the same problem..... :unsure: so the fresh install was the next in the to do list.:)

• proxy
    RE: Ubuntu 11.04 hd0 out of disk boot error
    Yep...Had the same problem and came to the same conclusion as Goingeasy9<< it was a grub error>>. Backed up my system and did a fresh install(didn't have the time to mess around)......Problem went away. :dry:
    Link to this post 19 May 11

Yep...Had the same problem and came to the same conclusion as Goingeasy9<< it was a grub error>>. Backed up my system and did a fresh install(didn't have the time to mess around)......Problem went away. :dry:

• proxy
    RE: Suggestions for a career in Linux
    Start as an IT tech as I did; there are a lot of good online courses (College?/Certifications?/Community College?) for a broad range of fields involving computer systems and all that. From there, there are other "routes" to choose from that might interest you......Good Luck! Peace!
    Link to this post 19 May 11

Start as an IT tech as I did; there are a lot of good online courses (College?/Certifications?/Community College?) for a broad range of fields involving computer systems and all that. From there, there are other "routes" to choose from that might interest you......Good Luck! Peace!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board