Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

April 29, 2016 | How to start vnc server for specific users on specific day?
In Linux System Administration / Command Line/Scripting
April 29, 2016 | Where can I download LAMP
In New to Linux
April 28, 2016 | Choosing Linux
In New to Linux

Recent Comments

April 29, 2016 | Welcome To The New Linux.com!
The blog is having great content. The exploring ideas are very intersting and very effective. The...
April 29, 2016 | How to start vnc server for specific users on specific day?
You said you had to manually configure the /etc/sysconfig/vncservers file to modify what users had...
April 29, 2016 | Where can I download LAMP
I am confident there are Linux distros that come with LAMP pre-installed. It is basically a LAMP...
April 28, 2016 | 5 Developers Explain Why They Attend ApacheCon
ApacheCon and Apache:Big Data are the home conferences for the whole Apache community - spanning...
April 28, 2016 | Linux Tails booting error - "oh no, something has gone wrong" pls help :(
Nomedeset is an instruction you can install into Grub2 - the bit that starts the program. O.K....