• Last Logged In: 13 Jan 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • bobo42813
    RE: Kodak Hero AIO 4.2 Print Driver
    Well then. looks like I won't be printing on Linux anymore? I can download,Delete, re-install until next Christmas. And I get the same Crapo. Thank you for your Help. Bob
    Link to this post 13 Jan 13

Well then. looks like I won't be printing on Linux anymore? I can download,Delete, re-install until next Christmas. And I get the same Crapo.

Thank you for your Help.

Bob

• bobo42813
    Kodak Hero AIO 4.2 Print Driver
    [b][i][size=12]Hi[/size][/i][/b] Hi, Ya all. I have the above metioned printer install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. When I download the driver for it? I get a Message that I am unable to decode. So I need someone to help me get this printer to work in Linux. Kodak is no Help? They could care less. Unpacking c2esp (from .../Downloads/c2esp_25c-1_i386.deb) ... dpkg: error processing /home/robert/Downloads/c2esp_25c-1_i386.deb (--install): trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/cups/filter/command2esp', which is also in package printer-driver-c2esp 25c-1ubuntu1 dpkg-deb (subprocess): decompressing archive member: internal gzip write error: Broken pipe dpkg-deb: error: subprocess returned error exit status 2 Thank You, Bob
    Link to this post 11 Jan 13

Hi

Hi, Ya all.

I have the above metioned printer install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. When I download the driver for it? I get a Message that I am unable to decode. So I need someone to help me get this printer to work in Linux.

Kodak is no Help? They could care less.

Unpacking c2esp (from .../Downloads/c2esp_25c-1_i386.deb) ...
    dpkg: error processing /home/robert/Downloads/c2esp_25c-1_i386.deb (--install):
    trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/cups/filter/command2esp', which is also in package printer-driver-c2esp 25c-1ubuntu1
    dpkg-deb (subprocess): decompressing archive member: internal gzip write error: Broken pipe
    dpkg-deb: error: subprocess <decompress> returned error exit status 2

Thank You,
    Bob

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board