The new release includes ...
- Oracle DBA Tools
- Instance Manager: Provides manageability of the Oracle instance server parameters.
- Storage Manager: Provides manageability of the Oracle tablespaces and datafiles and statistics.
- Rollback Manager: Provides the monitoring and maintenance or rollback segments.
- Log Manager: Provides manageability of Redo Logs and Archive Logs.
- Security Manager: Provides manageability of users, roles and profiles.
- Session Manager: Provides manageability of database sessions, including user and system locks.
- SGA Manager: Provides manageability of the Oracle SGA area, including SQL Area, Lib Cache.
- Server Statistics: Provides a summary of statistics for the Oracle instance, waits and latches.
- Visual Query Builder - The new Visual Query builder allows users to graphically select tables, views and relationships to build queries.
- Parameterized Scripts - The Query Analzyer now supports parameterized scripts.
- Super Auto-Completion - now has a new and completely re-written auto-completion parser which supports almost any SQL syntax.
- SQL Formatter - The new SQL formatter provides a quick and easy way of formatting SQL statements.
- Shortcut Toolbar - The new Shortcut toolbar allows users to drag nodes from the schema browser and drop them into the shortcut toolbar.
- Schema Browser Filtering - The new filtering capability allows users to filter objects in the object folders with wildcards.
- Mountable Server Connections - Users may now mount a directory into the Schema Browser.
- Query Analyzer Permissions - New Query Analyzer permissions based on server types and server connections.
- + Over 30 other new features.
A complete list of features and descriptions may be found at ...
Aqua Data Studio is available for immediate download at ...