Tonight: On The Linux Show!!
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004from Chicago IL Grave yard of the CUBS
Tonight on www.thelinuxshow.com.
We are BACK and this week; Kevin Hill, Arne Flones, Doc Searls, Russ Pavlicek and Jeff Gerhardt are bringing you
a great new show.
We will cover THE HOT NEWS of the
week including: We promiss not to dwell on SUN tonight. We have enough tonight about Microsoft to do two shows, Some on Pirates, plus a clueless pundit or two…….. and way more.
- Cubs Blow It AGAIN!!!!
- Linux Doom 3 Client/Server Binaries and Demo Released – Linux Games
- New Red Hat projects build on Netscape acquisition – Computer Business review
- New Magazine: LinuxWorld Middle East & Africa –
- NewsForge: The future of Linux multimedia By John Knight – Newsforge
- Open-Source Java Brewing in Brazil By Darryl K. Taft – eWeek
- Piracy Thread
- Open Source Group Blasts Gartner For Linking Linux To Windows Pirating By Gregg Keizer – TechWeb News
rLinux piracy claim is pants By Nick Farrell – The Inquirer
- Openera loses court battle over Linux trademark By Andrew Colley – ZDNet Australia
- Microsoft- Like the Cubs, A difficult season
- Gates undaunted by Linux By Paul Krill – INFO World
- Gates not frightened of the big bad Linux By Nick Farrell – The Inquirer
- Internet Explorer Vs. Firefox By Penelope Patsuris – Forbes
- Why I dumped Internet Explorer By Charles Cooper – CNet
- Microsoft prepares to kill Linux with different Windows flavours By James Niccolai, IDG News Service – TechWorld
- Lawyers: Microsoft’s FAT Patent Defeat ‘Significant’ By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols – eWeek
- AT&T Tests Linux to Replace Microsoft’s Windows on 70,000 PCs – Bloomberg
- From Last Week
- MicrosoftÂ® Launches FlexWiki Open Source Project on SourceForge.netÂ®
- OpenOffice.org XML an ISO standard? – Smart EC
If you are in a band or represent an artist, please contact
us ASAP to be added to our play list.
Please join us on the show, and check our IRC Chat
Catch the Linux show at www.thelinuxshow.com“