OSDL and its Carrier Grade Linux Working Group are defining the requirements for Linux and Open Source software in the telecommunications ecosystem. The process for its definition and development will also be explained at this panel discussion.
Running Your Business on Carrier Grade Linux
Wednesday, June 4, 2003 from 9:15 to 10:45 AM, EDT
Georgia World Congress Center Room B404
Timothy D Witham, lab director, OSDL, will moderate the panel. The panelists are:
* Alan Meyer, R&D Project Manager, Linux & Open Source Lab, Hewlett-Packard Corporation
* Doug Dreyer, WorldWideWorldwide Program Director, Linux Strategy and Business Development, IBM Corporation
* Andrew Wilson, Linux Program Manager, Telephony Software Programs, Intel Corporation
* Bill Weinberg, Director, Strategy/Evangelism, MontaVista Software
* Esa Nurmi, Director, Product Business Management, FlexiServer Platform, Nokia
* Dr. Uwe Schmid, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, SuSE Linux AG
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please contact Doug Kolb, OSDL at 1.503.626.2455 x15 or firstname.lastname@example.org."