BitDefender for FreeBSD Mail Servers Key Features:
- Integrated Antivirus and Antispam filters at SMTP level
- Update Pushing option to minimize vulnerability window
- Detailed logging and statistics
- Remote management (web-based and Windows-based)
- Support for: Sendmail (with Milter interface), Postfix, qmail, Courier
- A generic SMTP Proxy can be integrated with any SMTP compliant mail server, including remote servers running on non-FreeBSD platforms
"BitDefender is moving up and out of the Linux world, into the much larger playing field of Unix based operating systems. Enterprise-grade security setups are often FreeBSD-based, and that to us is a development opportunity of the greatest order. The FreeBSD testing community has helped ensure that our products are up to the high levels of security so common within the FreeBSD world," declared Alexandru Balan, BitDefender Product Marketing Manager.
BitDefender for FreeBSD Mail Servers products are available to download and try for free from the BitDefender website http://www.bitdefender.com or from your local BitDefender partner."