Bonita 2.0 introduces the following new features:
- XPDL support allowing to import XPDL files within the workflow engine
- Pagination pattern is now available for getter methods in both UserSession and AdminSession Beans
- Iterations mechanism has been rewritten from scratch. For more details see: iteration_release_notes.txt
- Generation of Maven 2 artifacts from build.xml.
- JDK 1.5 is now supported
- Migration to JOnAS 4.7.x series
- Workflow patterns review (from the Van der Aalst study) has been included in the distribution
- The Approval workflow stand alone sample has been included in the BonitaStandAlone directory
- Internal timer services were replaced by the EJB 2.x Timer
- Iteration Unit Test suite has been added to the default test suite
- Documentation improvement. A new document called bonita_XPDL has been included into the doc directory
Installation instructions as well as the reviewed documentation are included in this package under the /doc directory.
As published some days ago, the Bonita v2 series is the reference version for the eXo-Bonita integration: "eXo-Bonita bundles both eXo ECM and Bonita Workflow engine. It provides a JSR 168 user interface to manage tasks, monitor, deploy and undeploy
processes. Validation of JCR content is also supported".
The current release candidate of eXo-Bonita has been published on ObjectWeb forge
at : http://forge.objectweb.org/project/download.php?gr oup_id=151&file_id=6280