Bynari’s Insight Server, which can be used with a variety of email clients, serves as a tightly integrated Linux email server with the Connector and stores all the data. Outlook users(98-2003) using Cyrus or Courier IMAP can also share their calendars, contacts, tasks, folders, and other groupware functions using the Connector.
“We are thrilled with the release of V3.1. This product is a compilation of features that our customers and partners requested and are widely in demand. It is designed for small and medium businesses that want an affordable solution with groupware functions enabled and at the same time, want to reduce their email complexity. ” said, Hyun Kim, President.
What’s new with Version 3.1:
• Support for grouping features (group emails by different options)
• Ability to configure multiple accounts for different types of connections (those with multiple email accounts)
• PDA support to allow synchronization of email, calendars, and contacts utilizing devices that use activesync, pocketpc, and pocketmirror.
• Additional language support- countries that use multi-byte language can view all of their user information in their native language. (Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, and many more)
• Support for automatically migrating existing Personal folder (pst) files to an IMAP server.
• Plus more performance enhancements with faster first time installation and sending emails in background mode.
About Bynari, Inc.
Bynari, Inc., a US Dallas Texas based company with representatives in major markets around the world such as England, France, Germany, Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan just to name a few. Bynari is a leading-edge software firm focused on providing a full-suite of messaging and collaboration products by utilizing open standards and software. Bynari develops products for resale and OEM through various vendor relationships, as well as for its own sales and marketing channels. Bynari Inc. is a privately held company backed by Crist Ventures, a leading technology venture capital firm.
Insight Server and Insight Connector are trademarks of Bynari. Microsoft Outlook is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.