I’m pleased to announce a new 1.19.0 package of calibre for openSUSE. Whats happend in this version?
- Edit book: A new tool to insert special characters into the text, available via Edit->Insert special character. Supports all unicode characters (over 60,000 of them). See http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/edit.html#inserting-special-characters
- Edit book: When searching for text in the editor, center the found text on screen
- Driver for teXet TB-146SE.
- Edit book: Show tooltips in the File Browser for ‘special’ files, such as the cover, opf, ncx, etc.
- Edit book: When checking book, check for entries in the OPF whose mimetype does not match the file extension.