LogError writes "(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available, freely distributable digital security magazine in PDF format.
This issue has 46 pages and the included topics are:
- Does Firefox really provide more security than Internet Explorer?
- Security risks associated with portable storage devices
- 10 tips on protecting customer information from identity theft
- Linux security - is it ready for the average user?
- How to secure your wireless network
- Considerations for preventing information leakage
- An introduction to securing Linux with Apache, ProFTPd & Samba
- Security vulnerabilities in PHP Web applications"