preview 2 release.
EasyBeans can be run in standalone mode, embedded in JOnAS or Tomcat application server.
What's New in EasyBeans 1.0M1 :
- XSD schemas upgraded to the final release of EJB 3.0 specification (check that the XML files are still valid)
- persistence.xml : version attribute is now mandatory :
example : <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" ; version="1.0">
New features :
- JAX-WS 2.0 integration with Celtix : Discover more on http://wiki.easybeans.org/xwiki/bin/News/EasyBeans Celtix
- Add support for the Oracle Toplink Essentials Persistence Provider
- Add local call support (local calls were remote in all cases : Serialization was made)
- Add support for @PersistenceContexts / @PersistenceUnits / @Resources (using mappedName)
- Add javax.ejb.NoSuchEJBException / NoSuchObjectLocalException Exceptions
- Add support of java:comp/EJBContext
- Add support for multiple @PostConstruct in a given class (when inheritance is used)
- Initiate support of deployment descriptor for EJB3
- Take into account @Resource mappedName attribute for Datasource
- Add JDBC/Transaction pooling : Used in standalone mode or when embedded in Tomcat. For JOnAS, it uses the AS pool.
- Partial support of Message Driven Bean ( based on JORAM JMS provider)
- Start embedded HSQL in socket mode (instead of memory mode)
- New Message Driven Bean example
- Upgrade to Hibernate 3.2.0.CR2, Hibernate entity manager & Annotations 3.2.0CR1
- Fix order of interceptors in compliance with EJB 3.0 final specification.
- InvocationContext : IllegalStateException was not thrown for get/set parameters method when it's used by lifecycle interceptors.
- XML schema : Fix error when schema location was missing in persistence.xml file (location is optional).
- Unbind UserTransaction object in java:comp/ context if it is not a BMT bean.
- Many more small fixes.
Source code :
- Split some source code into separated modules (and small jars file)