Enhydra Enterprise is based on JOnAS 4.3.2 J2EE server (certified Jonas release) but JOnAS (tgz) distribution files are not distributed with Enhydra Enterprise any more.
Enhydra Server 6.2-2 is based on Tomcat 5.5.7.
Enhydra is an application server which consist of:
- Enhydra Application Framework -
Collection of Java classes which provide the build and runtime
infrastructure for Enhydra applications. EAF is separate project and in
Enhydra is included as binary distribution.
- Enhydra IDE - Eclipse development environment with integrated useful plug-ins:
- Enhydra Kelp: eclipse plug-in which integrates EAF, Enhydra XMLC and
Enhydra DODS into your favorite development environment. It also includes an
application wizard for your first steps
- Lomboz: eclipse plug-in for J2EE developers by extending eclipse JDT
- SQLExplorer: visual database design/query tool
- Vex: visual XML editor
- Enhydra Director - Web server plug-in for Apache, IIS and IPlanet supporting advanced load balancing / clustering and runtime administration.
- Enhydra Conductor - MOD JK2 based web server plug-in to provide loadbalancing, clustering...
- Enhydra Console - MC4J management console which enables you to connect to application servers in order to expose standard and custom information via the JMX
specification. It also includes new JMX based Enhydra admin application.
- Enhydra EnTray - State indicator of Enhydra Server. It offers access to deployed
applications, start/stop server functionallity,...
- Enhydra Demos - Enhydra demo applications included as binaries and application sources realized as EnhydraIDE (eclipse) projects.
- Enhydra tools used for application development (XMLC,
Zeus, DODS, Barracuda...).
Enhydra home page: http://enhydra.objectweb.org
Enhydra Development Team"