"The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/cml2/."
CML 1.8.4 is available
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:50:10 -0500
"Eric S. Raymond"
Eric Conspiracy Secret Labs
The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/cml2/
Release 1.8.4: Tue Nov 13 17:31:15 EST 2001
* Resync with 2.4.15-pre4 (except for SH port).
* Rulebase corrections from Keith Owens and Colin Slater.
* DANGEROUS is now a warndepend condition; this means there is a policy
symbol DANGEROUS, and any symbol dependent on it will show DANGROUS
in its legend.
* Visibility improvement from Romain BEAUGRAND.
* Complete coverage check -- CML1 fossil symbols eliminated.
* Matthieu Verbert's configtrans.py fix.
CML2 is now fully caught up with the CML1 rulebase in the most current
kernel version, with symbol coverage mechanically checked in both directions.
Eric S. Raymond
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
-- John F. Kennedy