– Brand new Backup/Restore dialogs that work in background, let you suppress the output messages and store their settings among invocations. Plus, the output messages can be copied to the clipboard.
– Many dialogs have been redesigned and now feature a cleaner GUI.
– Show value and Show all values context menu commands implemented for generators.
– Exceptions are now shown in the tree view and have Create/Drop menu commands and a property page.
– Property pages for triggers, table constraints, dependencies (all objects), generators were added. Plus, a special empty property page now appears for not yet supported object types, instead of an error message.
– Ability to view/add/drop table constraints.
– Reconnect menu command for databases will physically disconnect and reconnect a database in one shot.
– Create new and Drop commands added for external functions.
– New MacOS X port.
Release notes here, as well as a detailed list of what is new. Download here. Please send us comments, bug reports, feature requests, wishes, etc.”