Article Source Gentoo Linux Security Advisories
Wireshark is a versatile network protocol analyzer.
Multiple vulnerabilities were discovered in Wireshark:
- A buffer overflow in the IPMI dissector related to an array index error (CVE-2009-2559).
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in the Bluetooth L2CAP, RADIUS, and MIOP dissectors (CVE-2009-2560).
- An unspecified vulnerability in the sFlow dissector (CVE-2009-2561).
- An unspecified vulnerability in the AFS dissector (CVE-2009-2562).
- An unspecified vulnerability in the Infiniband dissector when running on unspecified platforms (CVE-2009-2563)...