Article Source Gentoo Linux Security Advisories
Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in Adobe Flash Player:
- An anonymous researcher working with the Zero Day Initiative reported that Adobe Flash Player does not properly process JPEG files (CVE-2009-3794).
- Jim Cheng of EffectiveUI reported an unspecified data injection vulnerability (CVE-2009-3796).
- Bing Liu of Fortinet's FortiGuard Labs reported multiple unspecified memory corruption vulnerabilities (CVE-2009-3797, CVE-2009-3798).
- Damian Put reported an integer overflow in the Verifier::parseExceptionHandlers() function (CVE-2009-3799).
- Will Dormann of CERT reported multiple unspecified Denial of Service vulnerabilities (CVE-2009-3800)...