Web Content Management is a ready to use, full-featured, database-driven web content management system with optional community, e-commerce and database add-on modules for creating, publishing and managing websites with advanced, dynamic end-user and website administrator functionality.
Version 5.6 adds a statistics module with more than 40 different real-time website visitor usage reports. The reports provide an insight into:
* What content website visitors access: most popular websites/domains, pages, images, files, links and products etc.
* When website visitors access a website: hours, weekdays, days of month, months and years.
* Who website visitors are: anonymous and registered users visiting from which countries, host addresses, robots and using which operating systems and web browsers.
* Why website visitors are visiting a website: referrals from other websites/pages and search engines and the search queries and search words used.
* How website visitors navigate a website: most popular entry and exit pages and paths from page to page; durations of visits and page views; and full page by page details for each individual website visitor and visit.
The website statistics functionality is designed with the non-technical user in mind and is directly accessible through the menus of the web content management system. The system's existing access control scheme is used to restrict access to the statistics functionality so that only designated website administrators can analyze the performance of the website.
The HardCore Web Content Management system works with most major web browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows and Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix). The HardCore Web Content Management system runs on most major web platform operating systems ( Linux, Unix,Microsoft Windows ), programming languages (ASP, PHP and JSP/Java) and databases (Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
Free trial and further details at: http://wcm.hardcoreinternet.co.uk/"