How to Plan Projects in the Open, Without the Stress
How can you define project requirements, engage multiple stakeholders, delegate work, and track progress—all in the open? Here's one tried-and-true method.
Consider these questions:
- How do you gather and understand requirements?
- How do you track those requirements?
- How do you map them into real work that someone can deliver?
- How do you clarify when the work should be completed, what success looks like, and who is involved?
- How do you track all this without bogging down your execs (or your teams) with too much detail
Watch the video at OpenSource.com to learn more.