MZ writes "(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
The covered topics in this issue are:
* Information security in campus and open environments
* Web applications worms - the next Internet infestation
* Integrating automated patch and vulnerability management into an enterprise-wide environment
* Advanced PHP security - vulnerability containment
* Protecting an organization’s public information
* Application security: the noveau blame game
* What you need to know before migrating your applications to the Web
* Clear cut cryptography
* How to lock down enterprise data with infrastructure services"