Anonymous Reader writes "The third issue of (IN)SECURE, a free digital security magazine published in PDF format, has been released
The covered topics are:
- Security vulnerabilities, exploits and patches
- PDA attacks: palm sized devices - PC sized threats
- Adding service signatures to Nmap
- CSO and CISO - perception vs. reality in the security kingdom
- Unified threat management: IT security's silver bullet?
- The reality of SQL injection
- 12 months of progress for the Microsoft Security Response Centre
- Interview with Michal Zalewski, security researcher
- OpenSSH for Macintosh
- Method for forensic validation of backup tapes"