"SiteInvoice was originally written for our own internal use, but we felt it would be good to open source it so that others in the open source community may benefit from it as well" says John Luxford, President and Chief Developer of Simian Systems. "We needed an Internet-based invoice manager, since we're an Internet-based company. We're certain there are others in the same boat as well."
Highlights of SiteInvoice
- Customers receive customized email notices with invoices attached as PDF files.
- Sends automatic reminders as well as overdue notices so you can follow up personally on overdue accounts.
- Highlights overdue invoices for a quick visual summary of your accounts.
- Taxes are fully customizable for your region (GST, PST, VAT, etc.).
- Handles multiple currencies with automatic rate conversions.
- Web-based, so you can access your accounts receivable information from any location.
SiteInvoice is available for download at www.sitelliteforge.com/siteinvoice
Simian Systems (www.simian.ca) is a Canadian content management vendor, whose flagship is the Sitellite Content Management System (CMS), an easy-to-use and powerful CMS written in PHP. Simian Systems provides local and international companies with innovative PHP-based content management and web-based software solutions.
Simian Systems, SiteInvoice, and Sitellite are trademarks of Simian Systems Inc. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners."