The new features of ClusterWorX software version 2.2 increase system uptime, track cluster performance and save time when installing and configuring clusters. ClusterWorX also includes support for IA-64 chipset platforms.
An appliance built specifically to improve cluster reliability, ICE Box version 3.0 now enhances security by using secure shell (SSH v1 &v2), multiple user accounts and packet filtering. ClusterworX 2.2 and ICE Box 3.0 will be available to customers September 2002. For more information, visit: www.linuxnetworx.com.
New features of ClusterWorX 2.2 include:
* Multicast disk cloning now can install the Linux operating system and applications on a cluster system of any size in minutes.
* Graphical history of system statistics creates dynamically generated charts to show cluster performance over time.
* Non-administration users can view ClusterWorX monitored properties and save groups of properties as views.
* IA-64 support.
New features of ICE Box 3.0 include:
* SSH (v1 & v2) Support.
* Multiple user types (administration and user level access). Administrators have full rights, users have partial rights.
* IP filtering that permits the administrator to allow or deny access to each ICE Box function based on specific, or ranges of IP addresses.
About Linux NetworX
Linux NetworX (www.linuxnetworx.com) brings its powerful and easy-to-manage cluster technology to those demanding high performance and high availability systems. Linux NetworX provides solutions for organizations involved in oil and gas exploration, aeronautical and chemical modeling, biotechnology research, graphics rendering and visual effects, Web serving, ISPs, ASPs, and other technological research fields. Through its innovative Evolocity hardware, ICE cluster management tools and professional service and support, Linux NetworX provides end-to-end clustering solutions. To date, the company has built some of the largest cluster systems in the world, and boasts numerous Fortune 500 customers.
801-562-1010 ext. 218