May 30, 2013

Linux Strong, Android Surging Says Embedded Survey

Linux crept up slightly in the EE Times 2013 Embedded Market Study, representing 34 percent of current projects while Android showed the greatest growth, jumping to 16 percent, for a total of 50 percent for Linux-based platforms. Meanwhile, ARM processors continue to attract more embedded developers. In early March, UBM Technology shared some preliminary details [...]

Read more at LinuxGizmos
Click Here!