Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050405, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2900+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool. You can also download a nightly cvs snapshot now here.
- Fixed '-d' option to runltp.sh
- Added optional ltp (fivextra) extended testsuite
- Added digital signiture testcases from the security team
- Applied patch from Gernot Payer to fix, mincore01, shmget02, capset02
- Applied suggested check from Carl van_Schaik to clone02.
- Added seLinux testsuite from security team and Stephen Smalley.
- Added NFS cthon04 tests needed files.