Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050107, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2100+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool. You can also download a nightly cvs snapshot now here. We encourage the community to post results, and patches, new tests, or comments/questions to to our mailing list.
- runltp now exports $TMPDIR as a copy of $TMP, certain exceptions caused these to be different.
- extra functions for LTP libs are to make these tests fail with a more
informative message when attempts to create swap on tmpfs are made.
- IPV6 testcase updates from David Stevens
- Applied patch from Jacky Malcles that fixes an inconsistency regarding synchronization.
- Make proc01 skip kcore
- Fix gives an hint to the probable solution if capset01 test fails
- Fix for race conditions in synchronization between children and parent on fcntl15.
- Applied patch from Jacky Malcles to allow test to run on ia64.
- The test llseek sets RLIMIT_FSIZE to a small number, this fix to
restore it to its original value.
- Fix IPV6 Makefile install path problem"
February 8, 2005
Linux Test Project February Release Announcement
- Open Source